April 3, 2015

LIttle Star Lord layout-SOUS DC reveal

Well fellow scappers, it's the first Friday challenge for the month of April for us girls over at SOUS and for this months challenges, they will be hosted by ME :)
For our first challenge, its going to the Die Cut challenge and the theme is: 
Clear Skies..
We want to see your projects that have a die cut on there that you can find in the sky.. this is pretty open to almost anything and everything..LOL
I decided to create a fun space themed layout using a photo of my youngest son Adam, when he was young.. I'm thinking he's about 5 yrs old in this photo, goofing around as always :)
here is the layout I created for todays reveal:
Any "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie fans out there? It's where I got the title from for my layout..
Added lots of fun space themed die cuts that were cut with my Cricut and they are located on the B is for Boy cartridge..  I also added some other die cuts that I cut with my SIL Cameo..

how about a few close ups and some details:

here is a close up of the title.. I created my title using a few free fonts I found line..


I love the little astronaut, I decided to show case him more, so framed him onto a circle cut..

and whats a space layout with out a cute alien and a space ship right?...LOL

and their ya have my fun space themed layout I created for todays reveal..

Stop by SOUS and join us by linking us back to your project..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment