March 28, 2015

Happiness is Homemade-CDD reveal

Hi fellow scrappers and project lifers..
I'm here today to share with you a project life page I created using the fun stamps from the Baked with Love stamp set from Craftin Desert Diva's..

Here is what I created:
My mom and I had a bake day on my day off and decided to bake a bunch of stuff we can't buy here in Finland, like english mufffins and cinnamon-raisin bagels.. Yum!!
these plastic sleeve pockets are difficult to photograph, glare free..LOL

How about a few close ups:
I stamped the mixer onto a scalloped circle and colored it in..

used three of the single sayings and created this fun card with the banners..

and finally, the Happiness is Homemade sentiment.. 

Here is the stamp set I used:
and you can buy it HERE

and there you have my Project life page for todays reveal..
Thanks for stopping by today..
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment