April 17, 2015

You're Picture Perfect

It's another Friday reveal for us girls over at S.O.U.S and for this weeks challenge, we were asked to go with a theme: Industrial..
Add a camera, sewing machine, lamp/light fixture, gears etc to your project..
I decided to go whimsical :)

Here is what I created for today's challenge reveal:

Fun and playful layout using a photo of my two little monkeys when they were small..
My boys are 21 and 20, so looking at this photo, it's hard to believe they were this small :)

How about a few close ups:
I created this fun phrase using some free fonts and my Silhouette software..

My boys in their jammy's.. 

The camera I used, I like this one cause of all the fun colors I was able to use with it,plus I added a bunch of photo related sayings all over the layout.. and because its a boy layout, I couldn't forget about adding stars and gears :)

and thats my Friday post for this week..
I hope you have time to stop by SOUS and play along with us girls..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment