July 18, 2014

Breakfast of Champions-sketch reveal SOUS

Good Friday to you all.. 
I have a layout I want to share with you today that I created as my DT project for our sketch reveal over at SOUS.. Our very own Leah has designed todays sketch it was a lot of fun to play with..
Last week, I watched a cooking show hosted by Gordon Ramsey and he made french toast with caramelized apples.  I decided to make for our Sunday breakfast last weekend.. I took some photos of my youngest son Adam eating it and he said it was real good..  I decided to create a fun playful layout to go with his photos and this is what I created:


The photo quality kind of bites though :)

how about some close ups:

Wanted to add a drippy syrup border below the title.. added some yellow stickles to it..

The cluster of goodies :)  bread, eggs, butter and apples.. Yum!!

I also wanted to create a look of the syrup poring out of the bottle.. 

and for supplies used to create this layout:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette designer edition software
canon printer
white cardstock
digital papers

die cuts:
apples
bread
syrup bottle
drippy border
eggs
bowl and whisk

free fonts for the title
yellow and red stickles
white and baby blue liquid pearls
foam tape
distress inks: Fired Brick, Bundled Sage and Broken China
MS border punch

and there ya have it.. My fun breaky layout..
now to get some photos printed :)

Thanks for stopping by today and do stop by SOUS to see what fun layouts our design team has created using todays sketch..
till next time, hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend
hugs
Nanné

7 comments:

  1. Awesome page Nanne. Loving all the ingredients for the pancakes, such great detail. Gordon Ramsay is the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cricut embellishments.... super colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Your making me hungry Nanne'. Such a cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout...especially the dripping syrup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous detail on this lo, great work Nanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this layout, is it digi? so colourful and great idea to add the photos later, cant wait to see them! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute. Love the drippy syrup and the lovely happy colours....

    ReplyDelete