Welcome to our Hot, Hot, hot blog hop for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons..
You should of come here from Melissa's blog. If you just stopped by and want to join the fun, just click HERE to get redirected to Lisa's blog..
For today's hop, we are all making hot hot hot themed projects..I decided to create a layout. I have loads of photos from every summer of my husband grilling, so what better way to show case a fun summer photo than adding it to a fun layout :)
this is what I created:
I love that adorable little doggy..
We have two of them and they are always hanging around the grill hoping for something to drop..LOL
How about a few close ups:
The cookout Cutting file has some fun summer themed images..
Love love love the grill and I used the utensils to create the fun title..
This cute little guy is from the Birthday Critters cutting file..
I just added the steak, the apron and chef's hat which are all in the Cookout cutting file..
These great palm trees are in the Dino-mite cutting file and the sun is in the Cool Sun cutting file..
I also wanted to create a fun background so I grabbed one of the labels from the Labels 1 cutting file, stretched to fit and then cut it in half so I was able to add a print for print and cut with the SIL software.
The beer bottles, I added those since my hubby loves his beer (what man doesn't right? LOL)
These are in the Happy Hour cutting file and I used the scalloped trim which is in the Borders 2 cutting file
We usually grill corn during out cook outs, so I added the basket of corn, which is in the First Thanksgiving cutting file. plus I wanted to create a scene of sorts, so grabbed the grass from the Flower Assortment cutting file and finally the fence is from the On The Farm cutting file.
and there ya have it.. my project for todays hop..
and now for some hop info
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, July 15.
And a reminder of the PPPR Hot! Challenge. The projects can be anything that have to do with HOT! They can be summer themed, but they don't have to be...as long as they remind us of something HOT. The rules are below. You can post all of the rules, or just give general info, like the theme and due date. Then, link back to HERE ... One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Hot!...so create anything that have to do with HOT! They can be summer themed, but they don't have to be...as long as they remind us of something HOT. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Hot! Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 2 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
Now your next stop will be: Nicoles Blog..
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost on your way:
Brianna ~ http://
Jeanne ~ http://
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://
Thanks for hopping along with us girls over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons..