December 2, 2013

Project Life reveal: Scalloped Circle

Hello fellow lifer's..
Do you love Project Life or are you thinking about start on an album of your own?.. Well, us girls over at SOUS have been doing some real fun PL challenges to inspire you to get started on your album.. I decided for this weeks reveal, to get our bowling weekend into my PL album..
My hubby's company took all of the employees out bowling a few weeks ago and we also served everyone a really good home cooked meal :)

I love using the SIL software to create my own PL cards and this week is no exception LOL  used some die cuts from the SIL store, which i just pieced together, filled them colors and prints, then attached them to cards.  Cutting only the cards and not having to piece together little cuts.. Oh, and the best part is, I can also add my photos straight onto the cards and print them all the same time.. Quick and easy..
so, here's my PL page and remember to click on the photo to make it bigger.. We're low on natural light so the photos aren't the best quality :(

as I designed my cards in the SIL software, you can do this with the free version as long as you don't want to cut SVG files..

This is what the design looks like in the SIL software before I printed and cut the cards:

How about some close ups of the cards:

Got balls??..LOL  

My hubby on the left and oen of our employees on the right, <--who at="" end="" night..="" of="" p="" pot="" the="" won="">

The pins and ball are a die cut.. which I pieced together using the software and then just printed them onto the card..

My boys.. Oldest son Aaron is standing in the back and our youngest son Adam who just had knee surgery is sitting down taking it easy.. He was unable to bowl :(


My son Aaron getting ready to throw his ball..LOL
as you can tell, we lots of fun and it was a crazy night.. Those are the best kind..LOL

for supplies used:

SIL software
SIL cameo
Canon printer

white cardstock

SIL store cutting files:
bowling pins and ball
arrows
NOV card
Bowl phrase
Live for the Moment phrase

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store:
scalloped circle

and there ya have it.. As you can tell from the list of supplies, this was a quick and fun project.. 
Now, I'm off to work on my very first December Daily.. gulp! feeling a bit nervous..LOL

Now, its your your turn to stop by SOUS and check out what amazing PL pages our design team has created for today's reveal and we have some new faces that were added to your team so please say HI..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! I am attempting to do a December Daily too---I am using Heidi Swapp's challenges as a guide for my photos! Good luck with yours and don't forget to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nanne.....love how you made your own cards. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the detail you always add. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete