December 13, 2013

Ornament die cut Challange reveal- SOUS

TGIF, for real!! its been a long week of working and trying to get all of my Xmas cards done.. Now, they are all done and mailed out today..Whew! talk about waiting till almost the last minute..LOL
I did how ever get a layout done.  I created this for a submission to a new Finnish crafting magazine's first issue but my layout did not get chosen for publication.. So, I decided to add it to this weeks reveal since our challenge is to add an ORNAMENT to your project.

Here is what I created:
My three kiddo's and my mom..

how about some close ups:

The title says: Waiting for Christmas.. 
and the word strips say: Its Christmas again (which is actually a Finnish Christmas song)
A little Finnish lesson for you ..LOL

These close ups are so fuzzy.. 
I tried to edit the original photo in Photoshop and this is how it saved the images.. Bah!

and finally my ornament.. Found it in the SIL store..

for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer Edition
Canon Printer

digital papers: 
White cardstock

SIL store:
Ornament
Poinsettias
String of lights

Free font
foam tape
Stickles
distress inks

well I think that about does it... I'm sorry I dont' remember the name of the digital paper kit, but I created this layout a while back and just can't remember :(  
Till next time, hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend
Hugs
Nanné

5 comments:

  1. Another fabulous layout! Your composition and color choices are always such an inspiration! Fabulous! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of the SOUS team!
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty LO! I love how you did not use traditional Christmas colors . . . it turned out wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and I love your flowers. great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty layout !! I love the colors you used !! And all of the die cuts are perfect ! So honored to be part of this design team !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Nanne! I love the flowers on the ornament!

    ReplyDelete