December 4, 2013

Merry Christmas card-PPPR reveal

Happy Hump Day fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here today to share with you the first Xmas card I created for this year :)  I have a very special friend who I will be sending this to but I can't share who it is, just in case she's stopped by today and reads my post..LOL
I found this adorable cutting file of the stocking in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store.. Designing this card was a lot of fun and I love being able to fill in the die cuts with prints and colors using the SIL software.. No more cutting little pieces of printed paper and sticking them all over the cutting mat.. Makes card making quick and so much fun :)
Oh, before I forget, here's my card..LOL


Picture's aren't the best quality, but we don't get much day light this time of year :)  When I drive home around 3pm from work, the street lights start to light up.. yikes!!

how about some close ups:





For supplies used for this card:

SIL software
SIL cameo die cutter
Canon Printer

Digital papers
White cardstock
gems and pearl halves
distress ink
foam tape

Die cuts:
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store:

and there ya have it.. My Xmas card for todays' reveal.. 
Thank you for stopping today and do stop by PPPR blog and check out what amazing projects the rest of the design team has created..  
Till next time, hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love all of the patterns you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Would live to know what digi paper you used as well as the Merry a christmas title. This is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a cute card! Love the stockings! Your card has so much detail- I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I simply love this card. The papers are beautiful. The color combo would also work well with a circus theme..
    HolidY hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I simply love this card. The papers are beautiful. The color combo would also work well with a circus theme..
    HolidY hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete