August 20, 2012

Genuine- YMH Dt project

I'm so psyched its Monday.. 
I haven't created a  flower layout in a long time and it was really what I have been wanting to create for today's reveal.  I grabbed some Prima flowers and Webster's Pages papers: Trendsetter and flipped through to see what kinds of patterns and colors I would want to play with.. I decided to go with the greens and creams, then adding light plum flowers to accent the colors of the papers..

Here is my Project:
and what better to accent a pretty layout, than adding a photo of my daughter to it..LOL
can you tell you I'm a proud mom? :)  I really am and in so many ways..

How about a few close ups:

I love Prima flowers.. I probably own every color of hydrangeas ever made..LOL
I also found some cream colored roses in my stash and green leaves..The pearls are also by Prima..

These big Prima flowers I have had for a long time, I love em.. They are just absolutely gorgeous.. 
I decided to stick with these colors for this layout.

I did some fussy cutting, I cut the dress form out of the paper, you can barely see it.. I have a bad habit of covering stuff up with flowers..LOL  I added a bunch of liquid pearl accents all over the layout.

Close up of my daughter.. She is such a beauty..LOL
I used my MS corner punch and punched out the corner of the photo..
I found some Websters pages sparklers in my stash.. 
These are the clear scalloped buttons.. used some Helmars Gemstone glue to attach them, that stuff dries absolutely clear and no one will ever see it behind the clear buttons.. love this stuff!!
The butterflies are a MS punch..

alrighty then ladies.. That's my Monday project for this week.. I want to thank you for stopping by today and checking out project, do stop by Your Memories Here and sign up for the new Prima Collections that are to be released soon..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week..
hugs

5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are always stunning!!!! I just absolutely LOVE this one. Nice job Nanne.

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Beautimus! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nanne, this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. All the elements work so well together. Hope you are having a fab week. I gentle invite you to visit my Blogspot Bettyscraftsandpaperdesign and Dream Crafty Online Shop "Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de" It would be a glory for me, if you linked my Online Banner on your glamorous Blogspot. So it make it possible, all the creativ, friends worldwide, find my dream online shop too! If you have linked my Banner, please write me a little comment, afterwards I`ll send you as "Thank you" a gift from me lovely roses from "Marianne Design" Many Hugs from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with all the flowers. I love flowers and I think you can never have enough...lol.

    I am a new follower and love your work.

    You can find my blog here
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete