June 11, 2012

Birthday Card using Prima goodies..

Happy Monday again fellow Scrappers..
For today's design team project for Your Memories Here,  I decided to create a Birthday Card since my BFF's birthday is coming up at the end of this month.. I decided to grab some of Prima Sun Kiss papers and flowers to match that I got in my grab bag.

So with that said, here is my card:


I also have a few close ups:

Edge punches add great detail.


I used some Zap dots to add dimension to my card.

for supply's used:

papers and flowers

White cardstock
MS edge punch

Ranger distress ink:  Brushed Corduroy 
buttons: red
Liquid pearls: Gold

Cricut cutter:

A Childs Year:
Scalloped oval 

Home Decor:
cupcake

Home Accents: 
leaves

George and Basic Shapes: 
 sentiment

Well, that about does it for me for today.. I want to thank you for stopping by today and checking out my Monday project for Your Memories Here..
I hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.. I was wondering if it was a Cricut cartridge you got the sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you cheat!
    Posting something without my prior knowledge!
    hahahahaha!
    Ok, fine...what a treat though!
    This is SO pretty! What a great mix with the die cut
    and blooms...LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete