April 5, 2010

Sunshine Award

 
 
Fern from Fern's Creations and 
Brenda Bennoit from Bug-Bitten Disney fanatic
sent me this amazing award..
 Isn't it beautiful?
To accept this award I must send it to 12 other bloggers, 
so here they are:
 
1. Debbie  loves life's little pleasures
2. Barb  Crafty Girl
3.Brenda Bren's Designs
4 Sandi  Soft Side of Sandi
5.Leah  Beeing Creative and Feeling Cheery
6. Sandy  Details By Sandy
7.Wanda  My Happy Place
8.Staci  Precious Memories and more
9.Kaye  Kaye's Crafty Corner
10. Beatriz  Amazing Grace
11. Tamarra  For the love of Crafting
and the last one goes to
12.Donna Mundinger  Popsicle Toes

There you have it..whew! that was a lot of work...LOL
A big congrats to everyone and hope you find 12 others that inspire you as much as all you
inspire me..
Hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I hope to make recipe books for my kids someday too! :)

    http:scrappymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanne,

    Missed this one too! Thanks for thinking of me. You'll never know how much you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's what I get for not being around blog world lately....I almost missed this.
    Thanks so much Nanne you know you are my inspiration!
    Thanks and big hugs Wanda:-D

    ReplyDelete