December 9, 2019

Winter

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here sharing another winter themed layout with you for todays' reveal over at Creative Embellishments.  I absolutely love Winter, the snow and all the holidays that come with it..  My daughter sent me a few photos of my grand daughter as she was playing in the snow and I knew this was the perfect time to get those scrapped..
Here is what I created:

I once again used a white piece of cardstock for my background, grabbed the snowflake stencil and some Worn Lipstick distress Oxide ink and was able to create a fun background for my layout.. the papers I used are by My Minds Eye, its a small 6x6 pack called Oh What Fun.. super fun colors in that collection.
How about a few close ups:
I love these snow flakes in the Creative Embellishment store.. The package of smaller ones comes with a lot of snow flakes, enough so that you can get lots of projects done.. I added some rick-a-rack ribbon to make it look like they were hanging down from the top of my layout, I added star dust Stickles to the snowflakes for shimmer, but that was super hard to photograph ..

I also added all three of the trees, which I painted with Distress Oxides Peeled paint (green), then added drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Pink and white, but the white took on the green paint a bit..
and there you have my winter themed layout for todays reveal.  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project, till next time.
Hugs
Nanné
P.s. Here are the items I used to create my layout:





No comments:

Post a Comment