December 20, 2019

Merry Christmas card and ornament

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here sharing a card and matching ornament which I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the snow globe shaker chippie, some of the snow flakes and pine trees..

Here is what I created:

I adore the shaker chippies and when I seen the snow globe, I knew that I wanted an ornament out of it.. would of been super cute with a photo inside, but I thought of that after the fact ..LOL
I used some papers by Simple Stories and one of the cards had this cute snowman on it with the sentiment, so decided to add those.. I then filled it with lots of goodies and attached the back.. super easy and so cute..  I did feel like the bottom could of used something, but I have a cat and I know that little glitter and frilly things get him wanting to play with them ..LOL
for my card, I used some metal dies to get the background layers, then added the pine trees and some clear plastic, then finally adding the sentiment.. I used distress oxides to color all of my chippies, except for the white ones, that is paint..
and there you have my quick projects for todays reveal..  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my projects.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
p.s here are the items I used:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment