August 30, 2018

Giggles layout-CE daily

Hi everyone..
I'm here to share a layout I created  as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using some of the new panel chippies in the CE store.. I absolutely love the numbers panel and thought it was a fun element to add to any page.. I added it to this childs' themed layout I created of my grand daughter, who we caught laughing while holding my phone..
Here the layout I created:
I used a piece of white cardstock and I inked the edges using  Wild Honey Distress Oxides, and then stamped a stitch border.. I then used some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides and inked up the middle and added some stamping, using the Distressed Script stamp and finally adding some texture paste..
I used a small paper stack of baby themed papers in my stash of papers, which I then cut up into strips and attached those to my background using cardboard pieces, to add layers..  Cutting up your little paper sets is a great way to use them on larger projects.
I cut the panel into smaller pieces, painted them white and tucked them underneath some of my papers.. I did the same with the small Name plate, cut that into pieces and tucked it underneath the photo mat, to give it some detail.
The title I created using my die cut machine and I used one of the paper clips from the word clip set and used that to highlight the year these photos were taken..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my design time project for todays reveal..
Till next time
Hugs
 
 Here are the chipboard elements and stamps I used to create my layout:    

No comments:

Post a Comment