October 12, 2017

I'm mad about you- CE daily

Hi fellow crafters...
Because I absolutely love Halloween, I wanted to share a fun Halloween themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative embellishments, *using some photos of my son Aaron (age 24) and of course using some of the fabulous "horrifying"  chipboard elements from the Creative Embellishments store.. Here is the layout I created:
I started off with just a plain piece of white cardstock and added some brick to the background using a stencil and distress ink.
I pained my chipboard elements with acrylic paint which I mixed myself to get the colors I wanted, lime green and a dark orange.  The black chipboard pieces I inked with Archival ink in black.. adding some white paint dots for detail..
for the bubbles/foamy pieces, I used the bubbles chipboard pieces, I actually layered some and gave my bubble/foam a set of eyes. LOL
The title to my layout I created myself using my silhouette cameo and cardstock colors to match my layout..
 
 for the potion bottles, I painted them with acrylic paint and then added paint splatters to match my theme.. attached them to my layout using foam tape..  
I love the book chippies.. I wanted to create like a stack of books for spells and potions etc to go with my theme.. I also loved gears, so of course those needed to be added to my layout. The Gears background panel is great for a cluster of gears, which is what I used..
I tucked the bubble pieces under my photos and finally added lots of paint splatter to may layout in various colors to match my theme..
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my layout.. Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s.Here are the chippies I used to create my layout
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment