July 9, 2017

Seabreeze-large tag-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here today to share a nautical/beach themed large tag that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.... 

These large tags are amazing to create with and so much fun to add different types of media to..   I used some of my left over chippies from previous project which is such a great way to use up what you have left that you might not be able to get a big project done..

I was able to add lots of layers to my tag.. started off with a stencil and textured paste, then I added some of my favorite chipboard elements to my tag.. the fish net looks so real :)
 
I wanted to create a focal point in the middle of my tag, so I layered some chippies on top of my corrugate cardboard base. Added some art stones by Prima marketing to resemble pebbles or could  even be bubbles..  These tags are only limited by your imagination.. Go crazy, its what I did and I loved every minute of it..  I kept telling myself this was art and that it didn't have to make sense..LOL
 
I used some of my left over mini circle panel pieces, which I only had a few left, so this was the perfect project get those used up..
 
I tucked some of the torn fishnet chippies behind my center focal point, painted it brown, sprayed it with teal spray and then dry brushed them with gesso..  which is pretty much the technique that I did through out my tag..
 
I also wanted to add some tropical themed flowers to go with my theme.. Used Purple and white flowers..
There you have my fun artsy large tag..  It was great to step out of my comfort zone of creating scrapbook layouts and just have some fun with different chippies.. I can't wait to create another one :)
thanks for stopping by today and checking out my project..
till next time hugs
Nanné
 
Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my tag:
Large tags                                                                  Fishnet panel 2
  
nautical 6 piece set                                                                      Seaweed 2
   
Mini circle panel                                                                    Beach word set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment