July 22, 2017

HOME canvas-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters...
It's Nanné here to share a fun mixed media style canvas I created focusing on the new HOME chipboard letter set...
Here is the canvas I created:
I started with two 6x6 canvas's and glued them together, but keeping them offset..  I then added some gesso, stencil and textured paste.. added my chipboard elements , which some I painted white, some green and others brown..
 
I added lots of chipboard goodies to my canvas..
The flourish that runs on the top and on the bottom of my canvas is a frame.. which I cut into a few pieces.. I also added the keyhole and key, loved the end result and how it looked on the canvas.. adding some flowers, leaves and art stones..
   
 I really like the pipe elements and thought those would look good on the canvas, cause he have those running along the outside of our house, for water drainage.. trying to mimic my home :)  
I also added some photo corners to my canvas, which again is a small frame that I cut up into four pieces..
 
Thank you for stopping by today.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my canvas:
 
                        Fancy frame     

                           Floral Frame 
 
             
                        door Knobs
                                                                                                
                        Pipe works  


                               HOME    
 
                    chicken wire panel
                                                                                                                  
                                Keys

2 comments: