November 1, 2016

Generations together-CE monthly challenge

Hi fellow scrappers.

It's the first of the month and that means its a new monthly challenge over at Creative Embellishments..  For this month, we have a great photo to inspire you and for a little twist, you much use a leaf/leaves..   I decided to grab an old Polaroid I had in my photo box that was taken by my mom and has my dad, my daughter and myself in the photo.. Definitely a favorite of mine..

Here is the layout I created for this months challenge:
I found these papers in my stash and liked the embossing on them, nice and shiny..
I layered my papers using brown cardstock as the backing and then went to town with my embellishment..

How about some close ups and details:
I love these chipboard Polaroid frames.. I added a curly heart to corner of it and then added some flowers and a chip board leaf.. doing the same for the upper corner, minus a heart :) 

I added a branch and then decorated it with flowers and chipboard leaves.

The generations title is in the Heritage word set, I love the effect i got with my Gelatos..

and there you have my layout for this months challenge..
Do stop by Creative Embellishments and check out what amazing projects the rest of our design team have created and do join in the fun..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the chipboard pieces I used on my layout:

   
 Branch and Leaves set                        Curly Hearts


    
Heritage words                                Together Frame set

No comments:

Post a Comment