November 21, 2016

Enchanting -CE daily

Hi Fellow scrappers.. I'm  here to share a winter themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using some of the amazing winter themed chipboard elements from the CE store..  
The story behind these photo is that everyday when I pull up to your drive way to the house, there is a place for the deer to feed and they are always there waiting for me..LOL  They get scared and run off, stop and turn around to check me out as I am also checking them out and taking photos :) 

enchanting


img_0043
I had so much fun playing with some paints and then added some diamond dust to all of the white elements to give it some shine.. 

img_0044



img_0046
I just used a simple piece of white cardstock to create the background to my layout.. some modeling paste, stencil, stamps and paint sprays :)

img_0048
I also added some of my favorite flowers to my layout, dry brushing them with white paint to soften the colors..
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my layout..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

Here are the chippies I used to create my layout:
Vintage Flourish Set 3 (vintage flourish set 3)   
  Vintage flourish     
  

 
                                                                    chipboard snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment