April 4, 2016

Linky Party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Black and white, with a dash of color"..



The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- One stamp set


CDD-One digi stamp of your choice


TCBJ- $25 gift card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.



Here is the card I created using lots of the great dies from the Craftin Desert Diva's stor,  I was able to create lots of layers on card.


I decided to use one of the cute panda's from the Panda Pal's stamp stamp to finish up card.



Here are the stamp sets and dies I used to create my card:

   

and you can buy it HERE


    Mix It Up Dies

Here are the links to the dies:


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

1 comment:

  1. Nanne... as soon as I saw this I said it.. Wow! ... this is awesome and so adorable too... just love the collage feel and everything you added is so perfect... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Recipe Mini for Daughters Friend Sini..