April 4, 2016

Linky Party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Black and white, with a dash of color"..



The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- One stamp set


CDD-One digi stamp of your choice


TCBJ- $25 gift card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.



Here is the card I created using lots of the great dies from the Craftin Desert Diva's stor,  I was able to create lots of layers on card.


I decided to use one of the cute panda's from the Panda Pal's stamp stamp to finish up card.



Here are the stamp sets and dies I used to create my card:

   

and you can buy it HERE


    Mix It Up Dies

Here are the links to the dies:


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

1 comment:

  1. Nanne... as soon as I saw this I said it.. Wow! ... this is awesome and so adorable too... just love the collage feel and everything you added is so perfect... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete