Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons April Inspiration blog hop..
You should of arrived here from Michelle's blog, but if you just stopped by and want to join the fun, just click HERE and you will be redirected to the beginning of the hop.
* We're going to try something a little different this month. Instead of having a blog hop and challenge theme, we are simply going to try to inspire you to get crafty with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. All of us Design Team members have created some sweet projects to share with you, and there's a fun little freebie for you as well. Plus, there's a prize up for grabs, and who doesn't love prizes? So, grab your coffee, settle in, and hop along with us for some PPPR inspiration.
I decided to create a scrapbook layout of myself.. Which I haven't done in a very long time.. I wanted to add some of the things that are my favorite..
Here is what I created:
This layout pretty much says who I am...LOL When I am crafting, these are things I surround myself with and I always have a cup coffee close by :)
How about some close ups and some details:
I always ink the edges of my papers and die cuts, so I had to add an ink pad and the stamp could look like a ink dabber of sorts..
These books are some of my all time favorite cutting files from the PPPR store, I thought I could use them to represent photo albums..
I used one of the labels to create a fun saying for my layout.. I also rolled up some scrap pieces of paper to represent scrapbook paper and added a fun pair of scissors to look like its cutting into my photo :)
Found this fun font in the Silhouette online store and decided it was perfect to use on my layout..
Now for blog hop information:
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. Anyone who comments will be entered to win the GC. A random winner will be chosen for the prize sometime during the week after the hop
and don't forget to pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available in the store.
Also, a reminder about our PPPR Linky Party. Participants can link up any PPPR projects during the dates on the ad image for a chance to win a $15 Gift Certificate to the PPPR store. Here are the guidelines:
1. Share your Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons projects by linking up. Any project that features PPPR files will do.
2. Please link to your actual blog post or FB photo...not to your blog or entire FB page.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3 favorite projects. Winners will be announced before our next linky party begins.
Thank you for hopping along with us
till next time
Now, your next stop will be Nicole's blog..