March 8, 2016

Spring themed Pocket Letter-PPPR daily

Hi everyone..
I'm here today to share a fun Spring themed pocket letter I've created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for a swap that I've joined with a lady in Japan.. I'm so excited about sending it and I'm so addicted to sharing my projects with awesome crafter's from all over the world..

Here is my pocket letter:


I tried to stick with Spring colors and added lots of spring themed goodies to my pocket letter

how about some close ups and details:
Added the work HI using some free fonts that I found online, adding the pencil to make it look like its hand written :)

Seed packets and a water can, plus flowers..  


I also created a bottle cap charm.. Super easy.. I fed it through my Cuddle Bug to flatten it, then created the center using my Silhouette software.. Made a circle shape just under 1" and added the umbrella and text on top.. Then I print and cut around edge, used glossy accents to adhere it to the bottle cap and adding more glossy accents to the top.. Punched a hole with my Crop-a-dile and then the key chain :)

What Spring themed pocket letter is complete without a cute little spring lamb and tulips.

Here are the files I used to create my Pocket Letter:


I think I remember it all LOL
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my daily project..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment