March 7, 2016

Lots of Layers-Link it up-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Lots of Layers"..

The sponsor are:

Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


I decided to create lots of layers using stamps.. :)
Masking is one of my favorite techniques when it comes to layering stamped images..

I started my images by stamping the grass first and then adding everything else afterwards by masking off the images I want to stay up front..

I wanted the swirl behind the ladybug to look like it's attached to the sentiment :)

Here are the stamps I used to create my card:
  

5x7 5x7 

  

You can by the stamps here:


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment