Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Smary Pants Blog Hop.. You should of come here from Melissa's blog, but If you just arrived and want to join the fun, just click HERE..
All of us design team members are creating school/nerdy themed projects using the cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store..
I decided to create a fun school themed layout and I will have to find some photos of my kids from when they were school.. Most of you already know that I have three kids, ranging from the ages of 20 to 26..LOL None of them have been in school for a while now..
But this was fun to create:
Love adding so many cute files to my layout..
How about a few close ups and some details:
I just love this nerdy apple I created using the glasses from the owl in the Little Hoot cutting file and the chunky pencil is from the Back to School cutting file..
I added the coloring pencils cause I though the side could use a little something :) those are in the Primary Supplies cutting file and those tabbed journaling cards, tabbed paper and border are in the Notebook pages cutting file
I love that box of crayons which is also in the Primary Supplies cutting file and so wanted to use that and where you have crayons, you need paper as well right, so added journaling pad which is in the Secondary supplies cutting file.
The stars are in the Best Buddies cutting file and those apples can be found in the Apple Picking Cutting file.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. Please explain how hoppers can win the blog candy, something like: "For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, August, 2015.
a reminder that you can pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store.
Their is the PPPR Smarty Pants Challenge. The projects can be anything that are school or nerdy themed and feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The rules are below. You can post all of the rules, or just give general info, like the theme and due date. Then, link back to here: ... this is where you link up your project. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Smarty Pants! The challenge projects can be any school or nerd themed projects that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Smarty Pants Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 29, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Friday, September 4, 2015.
Now you are off to Nicoles Blog..
Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time