Hi and welcome to the Under the Sea blog hop for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.. You should of arrived here from Michelle's blog, but if you just stopped by and want to join, just click HERE to get the beginning of the hop line up..
We are all creating projects using the fun files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store..
I decided to have fun and created a shaped card using the sand castle from the "Day at the Beach" cutting file..
Here is my card:
It is really easy to create any shape card with any cutting file you like..
I used my Silhouette Cameo and once I had my shapes ready, I created the shadow for the background, copied it and then flipped the image.. bringing them together at the sides and welding the two shadows together..
How about a few close ups:
I added some stickles in various colors to highlight parts of my card.
I created the sentiment by adding some text to one of the cloud, doing the print option and then cutting around the edge, this way it won't cut the text out..
Here you can see how their's a lot of layers to my card,
I love using foam tape on all of my projects.
The files I used to create by card:
sandcastle, bucket and shovel, shells and sun
for some hop information:
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. Please explain how hoppers can win the blog candy, something like: "For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter . A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, July 14, 2015. Feel free to also offer your own blog candy, but this is totally optional and don't forget you can pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store.
There is a PPPR Under the Sea Challenge. The projects can be anything that are sea or ocean themed and feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Under the Sea! The challenge projects can be any sea or ocean themed projects that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Under the Sea Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 1, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Friday, August 7, 2015.
and now you are off to Nicole's blog..
Till next time
Happy hopping ya'll