July 14, 2015

Make a Wish layout-PPPR daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a fun Birthday layout I created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for my son's 22nd Birthday, which was last week.. I'm telling ya, where does the time go?..


Here is what I created using some of the fun files from the Make a Wish cutting file:

This was a lot of fun to put together.. I used one of the labels from the  Layered labels 1 cutting file to create the large black background..

How about a few close ups and details:

the birthday cake  is in the Make a Wish cutting file and the Arrow is in the Arrows cutting file..
I attached both files using foam tape..

I added the fun sentiment/word art from the Make a Wish cutting file and the tab is in the newest cutting file Tab shapes cutting file..

I love these candles and wanted to create a fun border with them, they are also in the Make a Wish cutting file.. I also added a scalloped trim using the scalloped border from the Borders two cutting file

Here are the cutting files I used:
Arrows Cutting Files Make a Wish Cutting Files
Tab Shapes Cutting Files Borders 2 Cutting Files
Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files

Thanks for stopping by today..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! This is Fabulous!!! LOVE those papers! Great colors for a boy page... Or should I say Young Man page! :) Looks Awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The row of candles are so much fun and all the embellishments/details you added with pens and gems is fabulous! Another amazing page! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete