Welcome to the Baby Shower blog hop..
"If you came here from Lisa's blog, you are in the right place.
If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog."
For my baby hope project, I decided to use some of those adorable baby cutting files and created a layout using one of my sons' (Aaron) photos.
He was such a cute little chunky monkey..LOL
how about a few fun close ups and some details:
is this little guy cute or what?.. I absolutely love him to pieces :) He is in the Changing Time cutting file.
Tucked him behind some clouds and added the little baby bottle, they can be both found in the Baby Shower cutting file...
extreme close ups..
I added a little chalk to his cheeks and added a few dots with my white marker...
The text on the clouds is also a font I used and used the Print option..
I attached the font to the circle and created the white shadow to highlight the soft tones..
I also added this heart balloon (heart balloon cutting file).. I used the swiss dots embossing folder on the large heart of the balloon..
Decided to add the blue foot prints (Mommy to be cutting file) to the middle heart, using the print and "not cut" option.. looking at this now, I wish I would of added some more goodies to that basket :)
The cute little hearts are in the Baby Shower cutting file..
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store.
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, April 15.
Also, reminder about our PPPR Baby Challenge.
The projects can be anything that is baby-themed The rules are below. http://
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogsp ot.com/p/ pppr-monthy-challenge.html .. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Baby...so create anything baby-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Baby Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.
Their's also a super cute freebie cutting file being offered and its only available during this blog hop.. So, don't forget to grab that for your collection..
Now, your next stop is NICOLE's blog...
Here is the complete line up incase you get lost on the way:
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Roberta ~ hhttp://
Shannon ~ http://
Brianna ~ http://
Jeanne ~ http://
Leanne ~ http://
Happy hopping everyone..