Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's Friendship blog hop.
You should of arrived here from Melissa's blog but if you just stopped by and want to join the hop, please go HERE to get the hop line up...
For today's hop, all of our projects are about FRIENDSHIP and we used the cutting files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon shop.
I decided to create a layout for my niece kaia and her besty Tess..
I wanted to use bright prints and colors, plus some fun die cuts from PPPR..
This is what I created:
Love those adorable little faces :)
My niece Kaia is on the left and her besty on the right..
how about some fun close ups:
Loved creating this big banner with the title phrase, the banner is located in the Simple Banner cutting file..
The cute little pink car..
It's actually from the Christmas car cutting file, but works great in many other projects.
I adore how Whimsical it is :)
Loved creating these flowers with the leaves..
They are both in the Flower Assortment cutting file..
The large background cut out is from the "Layered Labels" cutting file
I wish I would of added some glossy accents to the centers of the flowers, but totally forgot :)
Such fun expressions on these faces.. These girls are from the "Let it Snow" cutting file..
Because the cutting files are paper piecings, you don't have to use but a part of it..
She's all "Peek-a-boo!"..LOL
I added a few hearts here and there, they are from the "Heart Balloon" cutting file. Some of the hearts I added to the branch, the branches are in the Flowers assortment cutting file..
and I added glossy accents to the letters creating a great 3D effect..
This photo I took at an angle so you can see the layers of the flowers and leaves..
and there you have project...
Now for the blog candy and some challenge rules:
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. "For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, February 11.
Their's a few super cute freebies up for grabs from the PPPR blog and remember they are only available on Saturday Feb 9.2 after that they will be in the PPPR store..
We also have an Anything Goes Challenge over at PPPR. The projects can be ANYTHING that uses PPPR files. The rules are below and one random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. Anything Goes for this challenge, but Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Anything Goes Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 5, 2014.
I bet that was plenty to read and now you want to hop on over to Nicole's Blog.
Thanks for hopping by and have fun!!