August 12, 2013

Project Life -Arrows SOUS reveal

Yikes. its another Monday.. But as I gt to share a Project Life page with you, these Mondays aren't so bad :)  This week  Leah has chosen our PL challenge and our challenge was to use an ARROW..

I decided to create the week I spent at my hubby's garage back in June.. I was enjoying my summer vacay working for my hubster..LOL


How about some close ups of the cards:

The week card.. I added some digital elements behind the font, then some die cuts : saw, screwdriver and the yellow arrows.  I made this using the "cut edge" option in the SIL designer edition software..

My hubster on the left and my "little" brother on the right..LOL  Our garage is a family business.. Both of our boys also work there along with my brother and my mom.. We also have two other employees that are not related to us..

I snapped a photo of my mom behind the service counter, which my hubby designed while I was not there.. Its too tall as you can see...LOL  I also wanted to add a fun tag pointing out my hubby's tool box, its definitely his pride and joy..

Wanted to do some journaling of my experience there and also added some labels..

This was inspired by my hubby specializing in fixing American cars.. He get some amazing cars to fix during the summer.. These are digital elements, except for the screwdriver which is a die cut.

and finally, a photo of my two boys working hard together and nicely..LOL  usually the older tries to boss the younger one around.. I have no idea what they were fixing, but I had to take a photo..LOL

for supplies used to create this PL page:

Silhouette designer edition software
Silhouette Cameo
Canon printer

White cardstock
digital Paper kit

Die cuts: SIL store
tool box and tools

digital elements:
Tires, tracks, screw heads, car, labels, staple and flags

There ya have it fellow Lifer's.. I had a lot of fun designing these pages and I hope you can find some time to stop by SOUS to check out what amazing pages the rest of our design team has created for this challenge..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment