July 29, 2013

Project Life-SunnyDay-SOUS

I'm really enjoying creating these Project Life pages.. But who ever said they were quick, wasn't as picky about the details as I am..LOL  They pretty much take me just as long as my regular layouts do, but I like the scrappy look to them :)
So, for this weeks challenge we were asked to use any sun shape on our page.. I decided to add a digital sun on my week card.. I tucked nicely behind a tag :)


We celebrated my son Aaron's 20th Birthday a few weeks ago and decided to use that for this weeks challenge..

How about some close ups:

I made him a chocolate cake ( his fav)..

I bought him a new bedroom set (bedding, curtains and deco pillows) as a Bday gift..
I created the calendar tag myself, so easy with the software..

The cake is a die cut , but used the print only option.. adding the font and a digital element..

He also got a new pair of Dockers, which he loved by the way..LOL


for supplies used to create this page:

SIL Cameo
SIL designer edition
Canon printer
white cardstock
Digital papers and elements
die cuts: balloons and cake from SIL store
chipboard album
Distress ink: Dried Marigold

well fellow Project Lifer's.. There ya have it, my page for this weeks challenge.. Are you wanting to start on your PL pages but arent' sure where to start from, well stop by SOUS and check out how amazing the projects are from our Design Team.. Stop by their blogs, for lots of inspiration to get you started..
hope everyone has a scraptastic week
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment