October 12, 2012

Sketch Reveal-SOUS Oct 12th

Hello fellow scrappers..
 So glad you stopped by today and its another Sketch reveal for us girls over at S.O.U.S.. This month I am hosting the challenges over at S.O.U.S and I created the sketch that were using this week.. 

Here is the sketch I created:


and this is the layout I created which was inspired by the sketch:


I haven't created anything with Basic Grey papers and decided that for this project I would grab my Marjolaine collection (or what was left of it) and decided to put it to good use..

here are some close ups:


The flowers I created myself with my cricut and several punches.
The bling I bought at the scrapbook Expo I went to in Palm Beach Co Florida last month.


I also bought the branch punch by Martha Stewart while on vacay.. one of my best buys!


The title I also cut with my Cricut and Kate's ABC's cartridge.. the banner is all hand cut and the small flowers are a punch. lots of little pearl drops that I created using White liquid pearls by Ranger.. love that stuff..LOL

for supplies used:

Cricut Imagine
Kate's ABC's cricut cartridge
Mother's Day bouquet: large flowers and leaves


Papers by: Basic Grey "Marjolaine collection!"
cardstock: white and brown

Branch punch: Martha Stewart
edge punches : Martha Stewart
flower punches: Fiskars

Disterss ink by Ranger
Bundled sage and Tumbled glass

Pearls
liquid pearls
foam dots
glue

well fellow crafters.. That's my Friday post for this week.. I had a lot of fun playing with different punches and actually creating something with printed papers, since I've been a cardstock fan for so long..LOL
Thank you for stopping by and hope you stop by S.O.U.S and check out what the rest of our amazing design team have created with my sketch :)
hope you have a scrap-tastic week..
hugs

7 comments:

  1. HI Nanne love the new Header & the autumn leaves blowing across your blog ... great LO !!! love your MS punched branches ... hugz X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Nanne! I love the borders you've created! The flowers are darling and add so much great color! So many pretty things on here! I bought that Martha Stewart punch too and just love it! What a time saver it has turned out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so gorgeous Nanne and your flowers just ROCK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page to go with the gorgeous girl! Love what you've done with that BG collection. BTW, I've looked everywhere for that MS branch punch and it always sold out .. so consider yourself lucky! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,this is a fave for me! Love this autumn page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning page Nanne, the flowers just pop! The punchwork is perfect with the BG papers and the Martha Stewart Branch punch is a favourite of mine too! Lovely... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, Nanne!!! The colors you used are some of my favorite!!!! And I love all of the punched edges and your beautiful flowers!! Hope you have a great week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete