May 31, 2011

Together-Sketch Along Tuesdays Frosted Designs

Good Tuesday Morning to you lovely ladies.. Its Sketch Along Tuesday's  reveal time at Frosted Designs today and I had a blast creating a few hand made embellishments to go along with the awesome sketch that was made for us by our very talented Debbie Burns...
So without a further a do, here is my take on our sketch:


I finally put my Bo Bunny Gabriel papers to good use..LOL  Been dying to play with them for months now...
and here is the sketch I worked with :
Only change I made to the sketch was the placement of the title.. but I loved this sketch cause of the versatility.. One photo or two, you choose.. I picked one of my hubby and I standing infront of the little water feature at the Botanical Gardens in Dubuque Iowa.. 
and for a few close ups of the layout:







and for supplies used:

papers by: Bo Bunny Gabriel
cardstock: pink and white
Martha Stewart punch around the page
Small Flower punch
roses and flowers by Prima
leaves by I am roses
Liquid pearl: pink and light blue

Cricut cartridges:
Home Decor: scalloped circle
Cindy Loo: title font

hand made tiny chineese roses
hand made flourish out of cardstock and cardboard
( A wonderfully talented lady Lynn Biermann at Pretty Paper Swirls that showed a cute tute on how to cover chipboard and add elegant detail to it, so the flourish was an idea I got from her.. do stop by her blog cause her work is amazing)

Well ladies, that does it for me for today... Do stop by Frosted Designs and see what the other design team members have created using this same sketch and join in on the fun.. 
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week..
hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Nanne, I think I'm running out of adjectives to describe the incredible work you do! Always the perfect blend of papers, attention to detail and a unique twist on the sketch! Love your rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Sandi, but this is fantastic!!! Love your roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, Nanne!!! Love those punched corners and the BoBunny papers are to die for!!! And as always your embellies are beautiful... really love the flowers!!! Everything is perfect with your wonderful photo of you and hubby!!! Have a great week!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so lovely! Beautiful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, love your flowers and the design is just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...gorgeous card!!! I just love this cute card... those flowers are looking beautiful..
    Those butterfly and the papers are really cute. Thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Nanne!!! Love the papers!!! I have them and am not sure yet what I will create using them. Love the soft colors with the pops of blue in the flowers!! Just love all of your layering!

    ReplyDelete