October 9, 2010

My Pumpking- DT layout for GC

I've said it once and I'll say it again "I Love My Cricut!"..LOL
With a just a little bit of an imagination, that little paper cutter can pretty much do anything..

I used the wonderf Imaginisce Apple Cider line papers(generously donated by Generations Crafting) for the big circle..Once again didn't want to over power the layout with lots of prints.. going for a semi simple look..<--funny
 This photo is of my son Aaron when he was only 2 years old dressed in his Halloween best.. He was such a cute little pumpkin..
Here are some close ups of the layout:
I welded the head to a skirt cut using George and basic shapes, plus the Paper Doll dress up cart..
the hat is from Pooh and Friends, mittens are from Joys of the Season.. Sunflowers from Walk in My Garden..

The cute little pumpkins are from the Mini Monsters cart and so is the title "My Pumpking!"



I did a lot of inking and chalking again on this layout,but I'm really happy with the end result and I have to say the scarecrow turned out great..
so, Thank you all so much for looking
and do stop by Generations Crafting for more wonderful crafting ideas..
Have a great and creative weekend..
Hugs
Nanné


13 comments:

  1. How cute is that, I just love your scarecrow... oh heaves I adore the whole project. Great job!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your scarecrow!!!! This Lo is super cute!! I love how inking makes everything pop! Great page, you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness this is Adorable! Your scarecrow is Amazing. Love his little face...Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! That scarecow is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne, this is amazing!!! I love the the scarecrow, he's just precious!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your talent is just amazing... you put everything together so nicely... Love it Nanne!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute....love the sunflowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute!!! Just got plenty of inspiration to get to cutting with my cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your chalking and pens skills are wonderful! Awesome LO

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! Love the straw-gives your cute scarecrow such dimension and he looks so real.And your inking and chalking is wonderful.Enjoy the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. Love the shading and doodling-it adds so much to the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nanne you are amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic!!!!!!! Love it! Your album is shipping on Monday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete