August 21, 2010

Love both of U-Generations Crafting DT

Well ladies..Its been a rough day today.. a lot to do and not enough time to do it all... (ain't that the truth sista!).LOL
After spending all of yesterday and most of today painting my kitchen, I actually had a few hours to get some scrapping done.. I felt like I was falling behind on my DT duties, so I really wanted WOW Floren over at Generations Crafting.
She was kind enough to let me work with the Basic Grey Olivia line and let me just say, Holy moly what beautiful papers that line has.. took me most of the evening just to choose the papers..LOL  "I like this one, no wait, I like this one even more..!".. :O)
So, after picking my brain for a design and getting a great photo of my dear hubby and darling daughter, back when it was just the three of us...I finally got a layout finished.. Go me!!  :O)
enough yapping right..LOL ok here is the photo of the layout:

I used the font stickers that came with the papers.. I thought they looked so much better once I actually had gotten them on paper.. Need to start using them more often..LOL
The new paper line looks like this:

Here are some close ups:



for supplies used:

Basic Grey Olivia line
Olivia Font Stickers
Prima Roses
Prima Hydrangeas
Prima Leaves (pink)
Prima Say it with crystal
Prima Pearl Crystals
lace ribbon
Martha Stewart border punch
distress tool
white cardstock

I think about does again for today..Its almost 1am and its time for me to hit the hay..LOL
I hope you ladies have a wonderful and creative weekend..
Hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! You can just tell that a whole lot of thought and creativity went into that layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Nanne!!! Love this paper, It's soooo pretty. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble choosing. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty page! Those colors are so pretty. I love your work, very pretty. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, Nanne and can't wait to see the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne, this is beautiful!! The primas, doily, lace and bling, are all perfect with that beautiful paper!!! I love the colors!!! Luv it!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nanne! I was looking at this paper the other day trying to figure out a layout to use it on. As always, I admire your beautiful flowers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant. Love all of the flowers and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I don't even get to the blogs as well as I used too...geez...so anyways this is so lovely, really! I really adore what you did with the papers and how great they look, cool choices I think.!!!!

    ReplyDelete