December 12, 2020

From my kitchen to yours

 Hi fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here sharing a fun layout with you today..   My little 3 yr old grand daughter loves helping out in the kitchen, especially when it comes to decorating cookies... I found some really cute chippies to go with my kitchen helper theme and so here is what I created:

and that smile totally melts my heart every time...LOL

I painted all of my chipboard elements with burnt umber craft paint, then dry brushed with white paint, adding some details using the Flourish stencil.. I also had a few left over pieces of background panel, so added those to the sides of my layout:

for the cutting board, I covered it with light texture paste, then added the lines to create a wood plank look.  painted it with burnt umber paint and dry brushed it with white paint..

I like creating fun title clusters on my layouts and wanted this to look like the piping bag created the title..

and there you have my cute "Little kitchen helper" layout for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project..

till next time.

Hugs, Nanné

 p.s here are the items used to create my layout:

Baking set

Cutting boards

Mini Circle Lattice (mini circle lattice)

Mini lattice panel 6x6

From My Kitchen to yours

Flourish Stencil 3 (flourish stencil 3)

Flourish stencil 3

Distressed Crackle stamp

Distressed Script stamp

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete