June 4, 2020

Sunshine and smiles

Hi fellow scrappers... 
I'm here with yet another fun grand daughter layout I want to share with you all today that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments... I love late Spring and early summer with the flowers coming into bloom etc.. My grand daughter does as well and went dandelion picking with her mom a few days ago and I was lucky enough to get some photos of her having such a great time..
Here is the layout I created using a few of those photos:
I wanted to use yellow on my page cause of the title sentiment saying "Sunshine!" and of course cause dandelions are yellow till they decided to puff up and make a mess..LOL
She is always in such a good mood (unless tired or hungry)... LOL  I used the punchinella background panel and cut up into a few pieces, tucking them behind the photos and added a few to the top and bottom of my layout.. I absolutely HAD to add the dandelion to this layout with a few of the sprigs flying off.. love that chipboard piece..
and here is the title sentiment.. I painted it white to keep the layout clean, even though I added some ink splatter, background stamping and I also used the stencil and some textured paste to add fun background detail..
and there you have my Sunshine and smiles layout.. Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project.. Till next time
Hugs, Nanné
p.s. here are the items used:

Punchinella Panel (Panels Punchinella)


No comments:

Post a Comment