April 14, 2020

Sweet as Honey

Hi fellow scrappers..  It's Nanné here sharing a cute layout with you all that I created using a few different flourish chippies, the large 8x8 chicken wire panel and of course the very cute "Sweet as Honey!" sentiment..

Here is what I created:
I started off with painting the chicken wire panel with yellow distress oxides, it reminded me of honey combs.. added my papers which are by Echo park, kept it aqua colored..adding color with flowers and other embellishments.

I used two different flourish on my layout, I painted them with distress oxides then rubbed them turquoise and white Gelatos. adding a few drops of white NUVO drops..

just a close up of our little cutey..LOL

Definitely one of my all time favorite playful title sentiments.. I used three different colors of Distress oxides to color my chipboard, then rubbed it with white Gelatos, adding a few drops of white NUVO drops and adding clear NUVO to the bee's wings..

and there you have my project for todays reveal.. 
I want to thank you for stopping by and checking out my layout.. 
Till next time 

 Hugs 
 Nanné 

 P.s. Here are the items I used to create my layout:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment