December 17, 2018

Merry Christmas layout

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here to share a Christmas themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative embellishments, using some of the fabulous Christmas themed chippies from the Creative Embellishments store.. I absolutely fell in the love with the flourish gift boxes and decided they needed to be blinged up and added to a layout for this years family photo (which has not been taken yet).
Here is the layout I created:
The photo doesn't do it justice, but I added lots of silver glitter to the bows of the gift boxes and around the naughty or nice element.
how about a few close ups:

I added some gold colored cardstock to the backs of the gift boxes and painted everything using white paint..

I painted the Merry Christmas title using gold paint to match my color scheme, using papers by Echo Park and Anna Griffin
and there you have my Christmas themed layout.. I cant' wait to get a family photo and get it onto this layout..
till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. here are the items I used to create my layout:


Filigree Trees (Filigree Trees)

No comments:

Post a Comment