February 22, 2018

Masculine canvas-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a 12x12 canvas I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.

My hubby and our two boys are all mechanics by trade and the boys work for their dad.. So I love going in and snapping some photos now and then.. I decided to create a fun masculine canvas using some of the amazing chipboard elements from the Creative Embellishments store..

Here is the canvas I created:


I decorated my canvas using scrapbook paper, then created the frames using the chipboard elements. Once I had the frames placed, I added the piping, gears, etc.. This was a lot of fun to create..
How about a few close ups:



and my goofy guys..  
My oldest son Aaron in the back and my youngest Adam in the front.. 
Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

p.s here are the chipboard elements and stamp set I used to create my canvas:




Car Part Set (car parts)


Steampunk Corner Set (steampunk corners)






Rectangle Chain Frame (rectangle frames)

No comments:

Post a Comment