January 22, 2018

Baby Girl layout-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here to share a Baby themed layout I created  as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using some of the wonderful chippies and stamps from the Creative Embellishments store..
Here is the layout I created:
Everyone, this is my new grand daughter..
She is my very first grandchild and you will be seeing lots of baby themed projects from in the near future.. LOL
Here are a few close ups:
I cut a mini frame in two and added it to my layout as a frame for the cut away pieces and I also ended up cutting the ornate dangle into two pieces, so I could hang it in two parts of my layout.

Here you can see the other half of that hanging heart.. I also used the long film strip, by cutting it into a few pieces to get a lot of use out of it.. I used half to frame my photos and then the other two pieces I tucked behind my photo mat.

and there you have my baby girl layout.. 
Thank you for stopping by today.. Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s.here are the chipboard elements and stamp that I used to create my layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment