August 14, 2017

Family canvas-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters..
It's Nanné here to share a 6x6 canvas that is truly a close to my heart project which I created as my design team project for todays  Creative embellishments' post :)   I used lots of fun mixed media style goodies along with chippies from the Creative Embellishments store.
Here is the canvas I created:
 
There are many reasons why we create the things we do and for my canvas, I thought of my mom who recently passed away.. Have you ever heard of the saying " if you whisper I love you to a butterfly it will fly up to heaven and say it to your loved ones!"? well, this is just that.. this little butterfly is holding a scroll of "I love you's" for my mom..
 
How about some close ups and details of my canvas:

I added lots of stenciling to my background and just some subtle stamping using the Distressed Crackle stamp and some brown Archival ink.

I added white gesso and paint to the chipboard elements an for the wings of the butterly, I also added diamond stickles, so they really have a nice shimmer to them



I also used some 7 Dots papers for the background before adding all of my goodies to the canvas.. All of the flower and leaves are by I am roses..
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my project:

No comments:

Post a Comment