March 27, 2017

Enchanting: CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments and the layout is of my daughter using some of the fantasy themed chipboard elements from the Creative Embellishment store and using Faber Castell Gelatos..

I found this stack of papers at my local craft store and absolutely fell in love with the blues and green tones, so used my Faber Castell Gelatos to color the chippies to match my color scheme..  Gelatos are so super easy to use, you can just rub them onto your chippies using your fingers :)

I used some of the berries and tucked them behind my photo mat and flowers..
added a few drops of liquid pearl in light blue to add some detail.

I adore these cute tiny fairies and have this one holding a little love tag which I fussy cut from the paper collection..  I also used the gelato's to color the title to my layout, Enchanting. Adding some of blues and greens to match the layout..

thank you for stopping by today and checking out my layout.
till next time
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the chippies I used for my layout:
 
Berries                                                                   Tiny Fairies

No comments:

Post a Comment