February 20, 2016

Sea you soon card-CDD daily

Hi fellow stampers..
I'm here today to share a fun Under the Sea themed card that I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's stamps using the Under the Sea and Tag it stamp sets..

Here's the card I created..

I wanted to create a cut out card, so I used the Tag it svg file and my Silhoutte Cameo to cut the large tag shape out of the front of my card and then used the tag stamp to create an under the sea theme :)

I also used some of the smaller tag stamps along with the fish and turtle stamps to create some fun elements to the front of my card :)

This is how the card looks flat..

and the inside:



Here are the stamps I used to create my card:
  
 Under the Sea                 Tag it stamp set


  These SVG outlines will make cutting out your Tag It stamped images so easy.  You must have a program that opens this format in order to use this file. This file contains the outline of the stamped images ONLY.

STAMPED IMAGES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
Under the Sea Dies               Tag it SVG file    

So much fun creating cards with little scenes on them :)

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my design team project.
Till next time
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment