October 20, 2015

Spook-tacular card-PPPR daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here today to share a "spook-tacular" card I created using some of the Halloween themed cutting files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store..

here is the card I created:

Fun in a spooky kind of way..LOL 
 I absolutely love Halloween and I love to create fun Halloween themed projects and cards..

Here are some close ups and details:

I found some cute tombstone sayings online and used some free fonts I have in my stash to add them to the tombstones, just print and cut around edge.. These great tomb stones and the iron gate are in the Haunted Graveyard Cutting File.


I decided my card needed an over sized moon with some spooky bats lurking about :)
I found the perfect images in the Haunted Scenery Cutting File.


I decided it needed a banner and found the perfect one in the Sentiment Spots 5 cutting file.
I did the same as with the tombstones, added some fun fonts, print and then cut around edge..
The grass which was a must have, is in the Flower Assortments Cutting file.

and their you have my Spook-tacular Halloween card..
Thanks for stopping by today..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné


No comments:

Post a Comment