September 8, 2015

Happy Harvest shaped card-PPPR

Hi everyone..
I'm here today to share a fun shaped card I created using the Fall Phrases from Fall Phrases cutting file and some leaves, as my design team project for Pretty paper, Pretty Ribbons.

Here is what I created:
Creating fun shaped cards with any image is really easy using your Silhouette Cameo..


I decided the phrase needed a little something, so added the fall foliage to back using the Fall Borders cutting file.. That cute little pumpkin is in the First Thanksgiving cutting file

Those cute little acorns can be found in the Nuts About You cutting file..

then finished my card by adding little dots of white paint :)


and there you have a fun yet simple shaped card..
Thank you for stopping by today 
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

2 comments: