January 12, 2015

Craft it up and Link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Blue and White"

The sponsor are:

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

I decided to create a project life layout..
I love adding little touches of details with stamped sentiments/words..
Here is what I created:
These pocket protectors make them really difficult to photograph :)

How about a few close ups:
for this banner, I used the "I love you!" sentiment..

and for this card, I used the "Just Because!" sentiment..

and here I used the hearts from the X's and Hearts stamp..

Here is the stamp I used:

and you can buy this HERE

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Thanks for stopping by today..

Happy Scrappin ya'll :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pocket layout!! :) Those are so hard to photograph but you did a wonderful job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun and lovely layout !!! I love all of the details !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete