Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Yummy blog hop..
You should of arrived here from Melissa's blog. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
All of us DT members are making all sorts of YUMMY projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
Here is what I created:
I absolutely love to bake. Its what I do for a living actually...LOL
For my layout, I wanted to show case a few of my favorite things I love to bake for family..
I used some of my favorite cutting files:
Breakfast Sweets : cinnamon roll, muffin and donut
Java Great Day: coffee cup and coffee beans
Sweet Hearts: Little hearts and over sized heart cut out
Birthday Panda: Cupcake
Scalloped circles: scalloped circle
Layered Labels 1: photo mats
Hats off cutting file: Scroll
borders 2 cutting file: scalloped border
Layered tags 1 file: Tag
Borders 1 cutting file: round border
How about some close ups and details:
Created the title phrase with some free fonts I have in my stash of fonts :)
I am a coffee nut, so wanted to add a few coffee beans here and there around the over sized heart..
I loved the scroll and adding the tag, made a fun element to my layout..
Some of the Yummy die cuts I used.. That cinnamon bun looks good enough to eat :)
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter . A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, August 12.
and a friendly reminder hoppers of our PPPR Yummy Challenge. The projects can be anything that remind us of something YUMMY. The rules are below. and don't forget to submit your projects to :http://
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogsp ot.com/p/ pppr-monthy-challenge.html . One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Yummy...so create anything that reminds us of something YUMMY. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Yummy Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 30 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 3, 2014.
now you are off to Nicoles blog..
Here's the lineup just incase you get lost on your way :)
Jeanne ~ http://
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://
Brianna ~ http://
Thank you for hopping along with us girls..
till next time..