June 20, 2014

By the sea-Sketch reveal SOUS

TGIF!! :)
Welcome to another sketch reveal and this weeks sketch was created by me..
You can check it out by stopping by SOUS by clicking HERE.

I decided to scrap a photo of my niece who lives in Florida.. She had posted this photo on her FB page last week and I absolutely loved it..
This is my take on our sketch:

I added some gel medium to the edges of the layout to hold the border down and it warped the edges a little bit, so trying to get a good photos was almost impossible..LOL

How about some close ups:







and for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette designer edition software
white cardstock
digital papers

die cuts:
hot air balloons
sea shells
bony fish
lighthouse
rope border
clouds
scalloped circle
grass
music
fence
and title phrase

twine
foam tape
distress inks
gel medium
white gel pen
white paint

and there ya have it..
I had lots of fun putting this layout together.. so many fun elements :)
Thanks for stopping by today and do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing projects the rest of our design team has created using this weeks sketch..
hugs
Nanné

5 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful LO! Love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is amazing! i love all the cute beach themed cut outs and all the details. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanne, wow I love this, it really is by the sea feeling. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cracker Nanne! Loving all the seaside details. The fish bones are too wonderful... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one!! It is so enchanting and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete