October 9, 2013

Leaf me breathless card- PPPR DT reveal

I'm on a new design team for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and I had a blast creating my first project.. 
Lisa has some amazing die cuts that I got the pleasure of playing around with and when I seen this cute little wagon, I knew I had to create something with, plus I love the variety of  leaves she has..

So, here is my card:

How can you not love this cute little wagon..LOL  
I did lots of inking on those leaves, plus I added different colored stickles to edges..

how about a few close ups:







for supplies used to create this card:

Silhouette Designer Edition software
Silhouette came
Canon Printer
digital papers for prints

White cardstock
stickles: green, red, orange and yellow
white liquid pearls
Martha Stewart edge punch
foam tape
distress ink

Die cuts:

well fellow crafters, there is my first of many projects for PPPR.  Do stop by their blog and check what amazing projects the rest of our design team has created this week.. plus, don't forget to grab the weekly freeby from PPPR..
Hope you ladies have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Wow! what a beautiful card! So much detail!! Love those leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the accents on the leaves! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the wagon full of fall leaves. :) Fabulous job and so glad to be able to design with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and congrats on your 1st post! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty, Nanne! I'm so excited to have you on our team...thanks so much for creating such an awesome project.

    ReplyDelete