September 27, 2013

Sketch reveal-SOUS

Another Friday sketch reveal for us girls over at SOUS.. For this weeks sketch, our very own Sandi Clarkson designed it and I had lots of fun putting some die cuts along with some hand made flowers together for this layout..

So, here is my take on this weeks sketch:
The photo is of one of the horses at the stable my daughter goes to.. 

how about some close ups:
I loved her tilting her head to one side as if so curious to see what my daughter was up to..LOL

Peek-a-boo..LOL She is actually missing an eye, but that doesnt interfere with her happy horsey life.. she had an infection and the doctors couldn't save the eye..

My hearts and butterfly..

Upper butterfly and the small blue flowers.. 

I cut all of the butterflies in threes and layered them.. adding some silver stickles!!

The yellow flowers are covered in glossy accents and diamond dust..

Finally the cute little birdie.. plus, the centers of the little blue flowers, I also added glossy accents and diamond dust to those..

and here is the a photo of the virtual layout I created before anything was cut and glued down on paper:
Once again, copying and pasting the cuts onto a new piece of printable white cardstock, then cut them all with the Cameo.. inking the edges of the die cuts before assembly.. Pretty cool aye?.. kind of looks the same, with a few minor adjustments :)


for supplies used:

Yellow and white cardstock
Canon printer

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer edition software

silver stickles
foam tape
glossy accents
diamond dust
distress ink

SIL cuts: (will add links soon)
Bird
Music notes
flower1
flower2
branch with flowers
border
skeleton leaves
butterflies
hearts
tab

Ok ladies.. There ya have it!!  I'm so psyched you stopped by today and do check out the rest of our amazingly talented design team over at S.O.U.S
Have a scrap-tastic weekend
Hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. HI Nanne, wow love this fun layout and photo, that horse really is adorable. A happy layout indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here there, sweet lady! Awesome page with a photo that sure made me smile! Love those gorgeous flowers and butterflies you made! I hope to play along this time .. but no promises!
    Guess what? The Imagine is gone! It would no longer calibrate or cut, so I gave it the deep 6! Have my trusty dusty E out until I bite the Cameo bullet!
    Hugs! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this is so much fun! Super picture and lovely colors ...

    ReplyDelete